- You should have already reviewed the Required form fields and statements, and the ‘Important Things to Note’ on the Requirements page. If not, check it out. It’s the best place to start. (Remember - your submitted application MUST include those specific fields.)
- Need a map? Check out our Interactive Application Diagram for a better idea of which response scenarios may result in “skipping” certain sections of the application.
- Review the Solver Packet to find some definitions you will need, along with The “Why?” Behind the Requirements.
- Get inspired with our Behavioral Science and UX Recommendations.
- Think about how you ask income-related questions with our income “interviews” for children and adults
- NEW! Check out the Household Scenario Matrix - a cheat sheet to identifying which information is required for households participating in assistance programs, or households that include foster, homeless, migrant, runaway, or Head Start students.
- NEW! In 2015, FNS released a nationally representative study of the incidence and dollar value associated with various types of error in the school meal programs, including errors made by households during the application process. Here’s a link to the study: Access, Participation, Eligibility, and Certification Study II (APEC II)
Have a question?